An affiliate network is a meeting ground for advertisers and affiliates. One of my favorite networks is the Wealthy Affiliate. They walk you through each aspect of affiliate marketing. 1 on 1 coaching, training classrooms, a free website, AND you can earn while you learn! There are 100’s of good reasons why both advertisers and affiliates can benefit from signing up to a network. This article will focus solely on the 5 top reasons.
1. Campaign Selection: An affiliate network gives access to 100’s of niche merchant’s products and services. The network uses time and resources to find publishers who have figured out new ways to drive converting traffic. It also provides a variety of top performing, reputable campaigns. In this way, affiliates will easily get exposed to upmarket products. With a single network, one can work with multiple advertisers, multiple offers, with multiple payment style options – such as pay per click, pay per lead, pay per impression, etc.
2. One Single Relationship: The relationship between the advertiser and the affiliate is of utmost importance. These relationships are necessary for structuring increased commissions, in advertisers delivering affiliate-specific content, and in them working together to assist in maximizing the traffic to his site. The affiliate only deals with one advertiser rather than each of the merchants individually. This frees up a lot of space on the affiliates calendar not having to use any time building relationships with anyone except their network manager. Affiliate marketing is about relationships, and that is all taken care of by the affiliate network. The network will provide top quality support and a great training area to build up skills, learn, and grow.
3. Real Time Tracking: Testing and comparing each and every idea is fundamental for taking an affiliate’s business from strength to strength. The most important tool for testing is real time tracking. This allows the affiliate to know immediately how their new idea is translating and helps as a guide to whether it is an idea worth pursuing. The software to track impressions, clicks, leads, and sales for each campaign can be both pricey and require a lot of upkeep. The network will provide this service for free. The network will also provide advanced reporting tools for checking their stats, graphs for analyzing trends, and even cookie testing capabilities for monitoring fraud.
4. Risk of Payment: Every advertiser has an element of risk as to whether you will actually receive your payments. Many companies are virtual or on the other side of the world, which makes it very difficult to avoid doing business with dishonest advertisers. This means that no matter how much revenue the affiliate generates, some advertisers will never pay. Joining an affiliate network gives much stronger protection. The network has built strong relationships with a number of the advertisers it works with and thus there is minimal chance of not getting paid.
5. Monthly, Correct Payments: Affiliate networks ensure all payments are checked and paid monthly (or as alternatively agreed). This means that the affiliate does not have to waste valuable time checking and reconciling the advertisers’ figures.
The role of an affiliate is to maximize the traffic to their site and provide rich and useful content. This keeps an ever growing visitor base, and ensures the visitors look around the site before exiting. The network encourages the affiliate to concentrate on these functions to maximize the time spent by each vistor.
If you feel that an affiliate network is best for you, really take a look at Wealthy Affiliate. You won’t regret it. Wealthy Affiliate is the best place I have seen to get the training and all the tools you’ll ever need in one place. Even if you sign up for the free membership only.
An affiliate network is a meeting ground for advertisers and affiliates. One of my favorite networks is the Wealthy Affiliate.…